Thursday 15 February 2018

The Pets at Primrose Cottage Part Four: No Place Like Home by Sheila Norton


The Pets at Primrose Cottage: Part Four
No Place Like Home
Sheila Norton
Rating: 5 stars
Amazon UK £0.99

Part Four of a serialised novel - a charming and romantic story about living the simple life and the joy of animals.

With Emma's past threatening to ruin her life in quiet Crickleford, she's running out of options. If people - especially Matt, her reporter friend - find out her secret, it might force her to leave the place she's come to think of as home.

When flooding strikes the town while Emma is looking after an elderly couple's dog, she has to take her biggest risk yet - but could this be the one that blows her cover for good? And if it does, can Crickleford - and Matt - ever accept Emma for who she truly is?

Note: This is part four of a four-part serialised novel. The full length paperback will be available in April 2018.

--------------------------------------------

As always I was so excited to read another part of The Pets at Primrose Cottage - especially this one as it is the last! The series has been so exciting and I've been really looking forward to how it all ended! The cover as usual, draws you in immediately. I adore the ombre colours of the setting sun  and the beautiful flowers either side looks so pretty!

I am so, so happy with how this ended. It was the perfect ending and was of course another part of the series that was jam-packed with events and I couldn't put it down! I really found myself enjoying part four. Like the others I was excited to read about what was going to happen next in Emma's life and part three was left with a huge cliffhanger that I was dying to read what happened!

I was really hoping that Emma get a happy ending, as we read in the other parts that she hadn't had the best life so when things still kept going wrong for Emma I was really feeling for her. However, part four (for me personally) was the best part yet as it was so gripping and exciting! Will Emma's cover be blown or will she get the peaceful life she's been wishing for? You'll need to read it to find out! All the characters of this novel are wonderful and the village where it's set sounded utterly charming.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is sad that this series is over, as it was so enjoyable and such an easy read. Not only that but it had such a feel-good factor about it. If, like me, you're gutted it's over too then I would highly recommend Sheila Norton's other novel The Vets at Hope Green (you can read my review here) as Sheila's writing is addictive!

Thank you to Netgalley and to the publisher for a chance to read this novel, which I have reviewed honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment